As an admin, you are able to request to view a user's negative test result so that you can visually verify it yourself. The request has to be approved by the user via their Proxy app, within which they are storing the image of their negative test result. Once they accept to share the image with you, you will see it in your Proxy Health Dashboard for a duration of 7 days, or until you make a decision that the document has passed or failed your verification; whichever is shortest.
1. Enter your Proxy Health site.
2. Go to the People menu on the left.
3. Find the user on the list whose vaccine certificate you wish to request and tick the box next to their name. You can also select more than one users or if you wish to select everyone on the list, check the very first box on the top.
4. Click the "Request visual verification" button at the top of the list.
5. Once you've requested visual verification, the user will receive an email with your request specifying their next steps. Also, they will see a pop-up in their Proxy app. Should they choose not to accept your request just that moment by clicking "Not now", they can later find the request within their Health Pass and accept it there.
6. You can track the status of your request in the "Visual verification" column. The below are examples of what you might see:
- "Requested [date]" - your request is active and has not yet been responded to by the user. The date portion of the status indicates the day on which you sent off your request.
- "Request rejected" - the user rejected your request to visually verify their vaccine certificate.
- "Verify by..." - the user has shared their vaccine certificate with you. You now have 7 days to review the document after which it will vanish. The status also indicates the date until which the certificate is available to view.
Verifying a negative Covid-19 test result
1. To verify the negative test result that a user has agreed to share with you, click on the "Verify by..." field in the "Visual verification" column.
2. You will now see an image of the certificate shared by the user. On the top right of the image, you will find 3 options that allow you to interact with it:
- zoom in on the image.
- rotate the image.
- download the image for your company records.
In terms of verification, you have 3 actions to choose from:
- "Verification passed" - if you have successfully verified the validity of the share image.
- "Verification failed" - if you are unable to verify the validity of the image shared.
- "Done reviewing" - if you are unable to verify the validity of the image shared just yet and wish to continue later.
3. Once you are back in the people list, you will see that the user's visual verification status has updated accordingly.
Check-in Kiosk Setup
If you wish to configure your Proxy Check-in Kiosk so that only the visitors with visually verified negative Covid-19 test results are allowed to check-in, follow the below steps:
1. Click anywhere on the kiosk screen to reveal the "Settings" icon in the bottom left corner.
2. Click on the "Settings" icon and sign in with your admin password.
3. In the "Check-in requirements" section, set "Proof of negative test" as a check-in requirement by clicking on the "Edit Requirements" button.
4. Once down, still within the "Check-in requirements" menu, scroll down to the bottom of the page to find "Members only verification" section and enable "Require visual verification of negative test result".
4. Click "Close" in the top left corner to go back to your kiosk main screen.
From now on, if a user whose negative Covid-19 test result has not been visually verified attempts to check-in, they will be shown the below screen and won't be allowed to complete their check-in attempt.