The Proxy app is compatible with the following Covid-19 vaccine certificate QR codes:
- New York State Excelsior Pass
- California Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record
- EU Digital COVID Certificate
- Any other organization's QR codes that follow the standards of SMART Health Card and HCert.
If you have one of the above documents, you can activate Health Pass by scanning the QR code contained in your document.
To activate Health Pass with your QR code, please follow the below steps:
1. If you are being asked by your organization to use the Proxy app in order to share your proof of vaccine, you may need to accept their request to share your Health Pass with them. You will see this request as a pop-up in your Proxy app (like in the image below) and you can also find it when you click on your Health Pass in the main feed of the Proxy app.
2. Once you have accepted the Health Pass share request with your organization, click "Activate your Health Pass" button to start the process.
3. Click the "Digital Vaccine Passport" tile.
4. Click the "Scan QR Code" button.
5. Your phone camera will launch. Point it at your QR code.
6. Once your QR code has been scanned, you will see all the details contained within it displayed on your Proxy app screen.
7. If every detail is correct, click the "Confirm" button.
8. Your Health Pass will now activate and you will see a "Vaccinated" sign displayed in the center of the screen.
9. Click the "Done" button to revert back to the main app feed where you will find your green Health Pass card now active with "Vaccinated" printed on it.