Thank you for choosing Proxy Health to bring people into your space and maintain the health of your organization with confidence.
We've created this online Resource Guide to help navigate you through the setup and management of Proxy Health at your organization.
Step One: Create or Sign in to your Proxy Dashboard
IMPORTANT: You will be using two levels of the Proxy Dashboard, the Global Dashboard of Proxy Services and the Proxy Health Dashboard.
Global Dashboard of Proxy Services
This is where you will set up your Site(s) and where you will add your users.
TIP: The Global Dashboard has a black background and is the first screen you see when you login to the Proxy Dashboard.
Proxy Health Dashboard
This is where you will import users from the Global Dashboard into Proxy Health. This is also where you will perform all other Proxy Health tasks for your organization.
TIP: The Proxy Health Dashboard has a white background.
Step Two: Create a Proxy Site
A Site is the environment in your dashboard into which you will invite users and where you will manage Proxy Health for your organization.
IMPORTANT: You must first create a Site(s) in the Global Dashboard in order to create a Proxy Health dashboard. Creating a Site will automatically create your Proxy Health Dashboard. If you do not create a Site, you will see an empty page when you click into the Proxy Health Dashboard.
1. Click All Sites
2. Click Create New Site
3. Add your Site Address and click Create New Site at the bottom of the page.
Step Three: Set up your check-in Kiosk (optional)
Set up and activate your check-in kiosk in the Proxy Health Dashboard. Note that you may use the Proxy Health Dashboard without having a Kiosk. If you do not have a Kiosk, please skip to the next step.
Step Four: Add users
IMPORTANT: This is a two-step process. You must first add your users to the Global Dashboard. Once added, you will then import users into your Proxy Health Dashboard.
1. Add users to your Global Dashboard
You can add users individually or by .csv download. In both cases, you will be asked to add users to a Global Group.
TIP: Creating a group is not required, but will help you more quickly and easily import users into the Proxy Health Dashboard.
1. Click All People on the left menu.
2. On the All People page, click the All People button.
3. Follow the steps on the invite page.
4. Your invited users will receive an email letting them know that your organization has given them access to Proxy and send a link to download the Proxy ID app.
2. Import users into your Proxy Health Dashboard
REMINDER: You will only be able to import users who have already been added to the Global Dashboard.
1. Click Manage to open your Proxy Health Dashboard or use the Proxy Health link in the left menu.
2. Click All People in the left menu and then click the Add People to Site button to add users either individually or by group.
3. To import users individually, click Add People and start typing in the search box. Available users will populate. Select the user(s) and click Add xx people to Health site.
4. To import users by Group, click Add People from Groups and start typing in the search box. Available groups will populate. Select the group(s) and click Add people from xx groups to confirm.
Step Five: Introduce your users to Proxy Health
Your team and visitors can now use the kiosk you've set up to check in to your space. We've created the following resources for you to share with your users to help guide them through the set up process and familiarize them with Proxy Health:
We recommend sending either or both of these to your users as soon as you add them to the dashboard so they can get familiar with using Proxy Health as soon as they receive their email invitation and download the Proxy ID app.
Step Six: Managing and Reporting with Proxy Health
Learn more about how to effectively manage your Proxy Health dashboard.
In addition to the above materials, we have lots of resources available for you and your users in the Proxy Help Center.
If you require further assistance, we’re here to help with anything you need at email@example.com.