If your organization uses OneLogin for SSO, you will be able to use SSO for admin login on the Proxy Dashboard, via our integration using OpenID Connect.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirement and our engineering team will get in touch to set up the integration.
1. Start log in by inputting your email address with admin rights in global Dashboard.
2. Log in via OneLogin. Note: If you have already logged in via OneLogin, this step will be skipped. Log out at OneLogin first to test the flow.
Your OneLogin portal will provide a variety of settings, some of which are supported by your SSO Proxy integration:
- Current: Setting custom TTL (time-to-live), i.e. timeout, on access token by the client on their side
- From October 10th 2020: Setting custom TTL, i.e. timeout, on refresh token by the client on their side.
- If your SSO configuration is invalid, the user will fall back to signing up via email invitation code.
- If the SSO configuration has incorrect value(s), such as incorrect issuer, incorrect client_id, or incorrect discovery document URI, a log-in will not be successful and display a OneLogin error or redirect you to the login page with a "Contact support message".
Should your admins be admins of several Proxy organizations where more than one use SSO, the login will fall back to traditional code via email [no SSO]. If this is a problem for you, please reach out to us.