If a user loses their phone or faces device theft, the log out everywhere feature in the dashboard will effectively log the user out of all devices that are online. This workflow solves for instances when a user's device is compromised and you need to ensure that non-authorized individuals cannot use the user's mobile access.
Log out everywhere will not revoke the user's access. All the user needs to do to resume access is sign back into their desired device. Please note: the feature is not effective for devices placed on airplane mode with no connectivity.
Workflow (Global admins only):
1. Sign into the Proxy Dashboard.
2. Navigate to "All People" in the global (black background) section.
3. Click on the desired person whose sessions you want to end.
4. On the top right part of the screen, click "edit" button to reveal a menu of actions.
Select "log out everywhere"
5. Click "Yes, log out users everywhere" button to confirm. Note: it could take up to 10 minutes for the log out functionality to take effect.