A permission is created by combining people groups, readers, and an access rule.
- Log into your Proxy Dashboard and click "Manage Access".
- Click on "Permissions” in the menu bar on the left.
- Click either the “Create new permission” button or the "+"sign toward the middle of the screen to edit your new permission.
- Enter the permission name and an optional short description.
- Here you can add the necessary people group(s) to your permission, the appropriate Proxy readers.
- You can set either Unrestricted of Restricted Access, then click "Save draft".