A permission is created by combining people groups, readers, and an access rule.
1. Log into your Proxy Dashboard and click "Manage Access".
2. Click on "Permissions” in the menu bar on the left.
3. Click either the “Create new permission” button or the "+"sign toward the middle of the screen to edit your new permission.
4. Enter the permission name and an optional short description.
5. Here you can add the necessary people group(s) to your permission, the appropriate Proxy readers.
6. You can set either Unrestricted of Restricted Access, then click "Save draft".