If you need to temporary revoke or suspend a user's access, you can do so by following these steps.
- Log into your Proxy Dashboard.
- Click on "All People” in the menu bar on the left.
- Scroll down to find the user you'd like to suspend.
- You can also, use the search bar to enter the user's email address.
- Click on the user to enter their profile, then click the "Suspend user" button.
- Then click "Yes, suspend from all site". This will immediately revoke access to the user.
- If the suspension is temporary, you can click back into the user's profile and restore their access by clicking on the "Resume access to all sites" button.