This article explains how to add a user that has a unique ACS credential to the Mobile Access Manager.
1. INVITE COLLEAGUE and deselect the "Send email invitation" option and select ADD.
2. Select GO TO GROUPS.
3. Add the user(s) to the necessary group(s). Again, deselect "Send email invitation"
4. Go back to PEOPLE and find the user that was just added.
5. Click on the gear that appears when hovering over the user.
6. Deselect "Use default org credential", select the appropriate "Card Format" and enter values for the "Card Number" and "Facility Code" and SAVE.
7. Go back to PEOPLE and hit "Resend Invitation" for each added user.