This article explains how to add a user that has a unique ACS credential to the Proxy Dashboard.
1. Login to Proxy Dashboard.
2. Click the red "Add People" button at the top right of the page. And select "Invite People" on the pop up.
3. Enter the user's email address and select a global group.
4. Toggle the "Send email invitation" option to the off position and click "Add x people globally."
5. Select "Proxy Access" from the left menu on the dashboard.
5. Click "People" from the left menu.
6. Locate the user on the People page and click the red arrow on the right.
7. On the user's page, either hover over the user name and click the "Edit" button that appears or click the "..." button at the top right of the page and select "Edit Profile" from the pop up menu.
8. On the user's profile page, click "+ Add a credential" underneath the phone number.
9. Select the appropriate "Card Format" and enter values for the "Facility Code" and "Card Number." Click "Save Changes."
7. Go back to the "People" page and "Resend Invitation" for each added user.