How to: Enable and Disable Proxy ID app
- Open the Proxy ID app and log in.
- On the top left corner of the app, click on your profile.
- Under the Presence section, click the button next to Enable Proxy. The button should slide to the right.
- To disable Proxy, tap the button and it should slide to the left.
Note: This feature may be restricted by your company’s Proxy administrator, specifically for the company card. Users will always have the option to enable and disable the overall Proxy ID app (i.e. cards outside of the company). Please check with your company’s Proxy administrator for more information.
How To: Enable and Disable Notifications
- Open the Proxy ID app
- On the top left corner of the app, click the profile icon.
- Under the Notification section, click the button next to Enable Notifications. Slide the circle to the right so it turns green indicating the notifications are now enabled.
- To disable Proxy, under the Notification section, slide the circle to the left so it turns grey, indicating notifications are disabled.