Access Control Systems
- What Access Control Systems do Proxy support?
- The Proxy Reader Pro will work with any Access Control System that supports the Wiegand or OSDP/RS485 protocols. Through the Proxy Mobile Access Connector, Proxy can sync with any access control system that supports an API integration. Please contact a Proxy representative for more information.
- How does the Mobile Access Connector work?
- The Mobile Access Connector sits on your local network and will sync the users within your local Access Control System to the Proxy cloud for use with the Proxy mobile app to allow for user management in either system.
- How does Proxy interface with Access Control Systems?
- Proxy communicates with the Access Control System via a Wiegand or OSDP communication wires. For access control system specific information, please contact Proxy directly.
- Can Proxy be used with an existing Access Control System?
- Absolutely. The Proxy Mobile Access Connector can be bridged with new or existing access control systems.
- Do you have a recommended controller to use with the Mobile Reader Pro?
- The Mobile Reader Pro works with any controller that supports Wiegand/OSDP. We leave it up to the integrator to make controller recommendations based on the client’s needs
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful