The Proxy Mobile Reader Pro uses a number of different combinations of lights and sound to signal different events:
Startup: Proxy Mobile Reader Pro has just been powered up or reset.
- Indicator illuminates Red.
- Buzzer emits a long beep.
- Indicator turns off.
- Logo illumination fades up.
Idle: Mobile Reader Pro is powered and ready to receive credentials.
- Logo is illuminated.
Read Success: A user credential has been read.
- Indicator flashes Green and there is a medium-length buzz.
Access Granted: The Access Controller is indicating that access is granted.
- Indicator stays Green for the duration of Access. This duration is controller by the configuration of the Access Controller.
- Important: This signal is only available if the Green LED line from the Access controller is connected.
Access Denied: Access has been denied.
- Indicator flashes red twice and there are two short buzzes.
- Important: This signal is only fully available if the Green LED line from the Access controller is connected.
Identify: Used primarily during installation to differentiate between readers.
- Indicator slowly flashes purple and the buzzer intermittently beeps for 10 seconds.
Busy: Mobile Reader Pro is busy—downloading updates, or making an initial connection to a WiFi network.
- Logo illuminates purple and the illumination rotates.
System Error: A critical error has occurred, and the Proxy Reader Pro is not functioning correctly.
- Indicator flashes red continuously.