To change the name of a Proxy reader, you need to be close enough to it for the reader and your phone to interact with each other.
1. Open the Proxy Device Manager app and log in with your admin account.
2. Find the reader the you want to rename. You can do this by selecting the card of the Org that the reader belongs to.
3. Click on the reader you want to rename in the "Door Nearby" section.
4. Select "Reader Settings".
5. In the "Reader / Door Name" section, tap the current reader name.
6. Rename the reader and confirm by clicking the "Update" button.