Creating a New Access Permission
1. Enter Proxy Access of the Proxy Dashboard.
2. Select the Proxy Site to which the group you want to set permissions for belongs.
3. Select the "Permissions" tab.
4. Click the red "Create new permissions" button on the right.
5. Create a name for your new permission. You may also add a short description for your own convenience.
6. Confirm by clicking the red "Create permission" button.
7. Tick the box next to the User Group you wish to assign the new permission to.
8. Select the "Next step: add readers" button at the bottom of the screen.
9. Tick the box next to the reader that your new permissions are to control.
10. Select the "Next step: set schedule" button at the bottom of the screen.
11. Select the type of schedule you want to connect your new permission to. You will have the 2 following options:
- Restricted access, where you need to specify the days of the week, times and optionally a time period for which this permission is to be active.
- Unrestricted access, granting 24/7 access to the entire user group with this permission.
12. Confirm with the red "Publish permission" button below.
Editing and Deleting an Existing Access Permission
1. Select the "Permissions" tab.
2. Click on the permission you wish to edit or delete.
3. Click on the 3 dot icon to the right of the permission name.
4. Select an action from the menu that will show up:
- "Edit people groups" to change who has access within this permission
- "Edit readers" to change which readers respond to this permission
- "Edit access rules" to change access schedule
- "Delete permission forever"