How to: Enable and Disable Proxy ID app
- Open the Proxy ID app and log in.
- On the top left corner of the app, click the profile icon.
- Under the Presence section, slide the circle to the right so it turns green, indicating the app is now enabled.
- To disable Proxy, slide the circle to the left so it turns grey, indicating the app is now disabled
Note: This feature may be restricted by your company’s Proxy administrator, specifically for the company card. Users will always have the option to enable and disable the overall Proxy app (i.e. cards outside of the company). Please check with your company’s Proxy administrator for more information.
How To: Enable and Disable Notifications
- Open the Proxy ID App
- On the top left corner of the app, click the profile icon
- Under the Notification section, click the button next to Enable Notifications. Slide the circle to the right so it turns green indicating the notifications are now enabled