Access Passes in the Proxy ID app indicate the organizations that you have access to via your mobile device. If you believe that you have been granted access via Proxy, but you do not see an Access Card in your Proxy ID app, reach out to your Proxy administrator. Please also make sure you are signed into the Proxy ID app with the email account your organization has allocated access permissions to. You can sign into the Proxy app in the following way:
1. Click 'Start' on the "Add your IDs and Passes" cell.
2. Click 'Add Email' button.
3. Verify your account with a 4 digit code that will be emailed to you.
What type of information does an Access Pass provide?
The name of the building or organization
Your username and email identifier that is associated with that specific access pass.
- The readers and sites you have access to.
How to: Expand the View of an Access Pass
1. Open the Proxy ID app.
2. Scroll down to see all Access Passes you have associated with your account.
3. Tap the Pass you would like to expand to see the username and email identifier associated with that Access Pass and the readers and sites you have access to.
How to: Add an Access Pass
Access Passes are granted to you by your company's Proxy administrator. You may receive an email invitation from your administrator to join the organization. Once you are given access to unlock the doors, you should see your organization access pass appear in your Proxy ID app. As access points are added, and you are granted permission, you will automatically see additional Access Passes appear within your Proxy ID app.