What is a Proxy Access Card?
Within the Proxy ID app, you can view your Access Cards which indicate the doors that you have access to via your mobile device. If you believe that you have been granted access via Proxy, but you do not see an Access Card in your Proxy app, please reach out to your Proxy administrator.
What type of information does an access card provide?
- The name of the building or organization
- The name of the reader associated with the door
- The number of doors nearby
- The door proximity value along with a description of the distance: Contact, Nearby, Far, Out of Range, Restricted
- Recent doors detected
- The ability to manually unlock a door; Unlock is not available when out of range or restricted.
- Reader Status
- Reader Settings
How to: Expand the View of an Access Card
1. Open the Proxy ID app.
2. On the home screen, tap the card you would like to expand.
How to: Add an Access Card
Access cards are granted to you by your company's Proxy administrator. You may receive an email invitation from your administrator to join the organization. Once you are given access to unlock the doors, you should see your organization access card on the home screen of the Proxy ID app appear within your Proxy ID app. As access points are added, and you are granted permission, you will automatically see additional Access Cards appear within your Proxy ID app.