Only a Global Admin can be a Proxy Health Admin and view and manage Proxy Health data
Global Admins vs. Site Admins
Within the Proxy Dashboard there are 2 types of admins:
- Global Admins - these can view and manage both Proxy Access and Proxy Health environments.
- Site Admins - these can only view and manage physical access related to their allocated site within Proxy Access. Their permissions do not include access to Proxy Health.
When setting up your Proxy Health environment, we recommend ensuring that Global Admins are people who are allowed to view the health information provided by employees and visitors. Existing Global Admins that should not have access to health data and whose role includes reviewing only access data, should be demoted to Site Admins for their respective access site. Learn more about how to add admins here.
Adding a Global Admin
1. Navigate to "COMPANY SETTINGS/Admins" menu at the bottom left of the screen.
2. Click the “Add global admin” button and select the appropriate user who was previously added to this Org. If the user does not exist, go back to the "All People" menu in the Dashboard and add the user first.
Removing a Global Admin
1. Navigate to "COMPANY SETTINGS/Admins" menu at the bottom left of the screen. This will display a list of current Global Admins in your organization, who have access to Proxy Health.
2. Hover over the Global Admin you wish to delete from the Global Admins group. You will then see a 3 dots icon show up to the far right.
3. Hover over the 3 dots. This will reveal to possible actions: "View profile" or "Remove as admin".
4. Click "Remove as admin" and confirm with "Yes, remove" when prompted. The user's Global Admin rights have now been revoked.