This is where you monitor the site health, including the percentage of vaccinated people or risk of a potential outbreak. This is also where you find a log of everyone who checked in via one of your kiosks.
Covid-19 Prevalence Score
This score displays the overall risk at your location, based on how California determines outbreaks and major outbreaks. You can see your risk level within the color circle. Within this tab you can also view the number of positive Covid-19 tests at your location over the past 14 days.
- Risk level 1: If you have had no cases in the past 2 weeks, your score will be lowest, at 1, meaning healthy.
- Risk level 2: If you have had 1 or 2 positive Covid-19 cases in the past 14 days, it will be at level 2, which means that you are at risk.
- Risk level 3: If you have had 3 or more positive cases in the last 14 days, your location is classified to have an outbreak, risk level 3. Please check with state or local laws if you need to report to the authorities.
- Risk level 4: If you have had 20 or more positive cases in the past 30 days, then your location is classified as having a major outbreak, risk level 4. Please check with state or local laws if you need to report to authorities.
This score gives you the percentage of how many people out of your location's workforce have added a vaccination certificate to their Health Pass within their Proxy app.
This shows you the total number of check-ins at your location. Invited users that checked in multiple times will only be counted as one.
The Check-in log shows you an overview of all your check-ins.
- You can filter for a certain time period.
- The details show you which health documents were provided during check-in and if the check-in was successful or not.
- If the person that checked in has been invited and accepted to share their Health Pass status with you, they will appear with their name. If they are guests that have not been invited, they will appear as anonymous.
- You can download the check-in log to a CSV file.