If you've been invited to a Proxy-enabled organization, you will receive an email with a download link for the Proxy app. Once installed on your phone, follow the below steps to activate your Access Pass or Organizational ID.
1. If you haven't yet linked your Proxy app to the email address, please select the "Enter an email to activate passes" card in your passes feed in the Proxy app.
2. Type in your email address. Please be sure to enter the email address to which your organization sent you the Proxy invite. The email has to match.
3. Verify your email address with the 4 digit code that is emailed to you.
4. Once your email has been verified, you will see your organization's Access Pass in your Passes feed. It will carry the "+" icon in the top right corner, indicating you still need to add it to activate it.
5. Click on the Access Pass to view what information you will be sharing with this organization once you choose to accept the invitation. This can be your name, photo, health status etc.
6. When ready, click Accept. Your Access Pass is now ready to use. You may note that the "+" icon in the top right corner of the pass has changed into a key icon.
7. You can always click on your Access Pass and review which site or sites it gives you access too. To view the site address, click on the "Access to [x] site(s)" tab. Clicking on your Access Pass is also how you view your Employee/Organizational ID, provided your organization has subscribed to this product. The Employee/Organizational ID is a digital badge that can be used in lieu of a physical employee badge.