1. Click the Start button to begin the verification process.
2. Review the information provided in the next screen and click Set Up. You may be asked to verify your email address at this point, if you haven't yet done so.
3. Prepare your ID, ensure you're in a well-lit room, get ready to take a selfie and click Start session.
4. Select issuing country and click Continue.
5. Select ID type and click Start.
6. Take a picture of both the front and back of your ID when prompted.
7. Take a selfie when prompted.
8. Wait for the verification process to complete. Once your photographs are uploaded, the verification process takes on average 6 seconds. Please note: your documents are only used to verify your identity and are never shared or stored without your permission.
9. If there's an issue with your ID, you will be notified of the problem as in the example below.
10. Your Verified ID status will display in your card feed. You can review the documents by clicking the card. You can only review this data once a biometric match or your phone's PIN has been provided.