1. Tap anywhere on the kiosk screen.
2. In the screen that follows, click the Settings button in the top right corner and enter the password you set up when activating the kiosk.
Here you can change the requirements for check-in. If a guest does not meet all of the selected requirements, they will be asked to complete them and attempt to check in again.
This is where you can:
- review the details of the business account to which you connected the kiosk
- change your kiosk password
- send product feedback the Proxy team
- unprovision the kiosk which will disconnect it from your business account
Switch the toggle button from Default to Custom in order to edit:
- the title displayed on the kiosk screen
- the kiosk screen main color
- the company logo through uploading an image
- the company avatar through uploading an image
Here you can fine tune the distance that a user must hold their phone to the kiosk in order to start the check-in process. It's set to default 42dBm, which usually translates to 1-3 inches. This will depend on the type of casing used with your kiosk and whether the casing interferes with the strength of the Bluetooth signal.