1. Select Incidents menu.
2. Select which incidents view you want to review:
3. To respond to outstanding incidents, we recommend the Open view.
4. There are 3 types of health incidents:
- Positive Test: Incident gets created when a user reports a positive Covid-19 test.
- Symptoms Reported: Incident gets created when a user reports possible Covid-19 symptoms.
- Activity Reported: Incident gets created when a user reports an exposure to a person diagnosed with Covid-19.
5. To review an incident, select an incident from the list. The example in the screenshot below is Positive Test. Once an event is clicked, a pop up window will show with details on the incident, including details of the user reporting the incident.
6. You can exit the view either by clicking the X button in the top right corner or, if the information on the event has been processed and actioned according to your company policies, the event can be closed by clicking the Close incident button. This will carry the event into the closed events category.