2. When you approach the Proxy Check-in Kiosk, tap your phone to the bottom of the kiosk screen. You will see a greeting message and a request to confirm your information, which is required for check-in. If you have fulfilled all the criteria for check-in required by your organization, you will see a greeting message and a confirmation screen saying you've checked in.
3. Your phone screen in conjunction with the Proxy app will also confirm your checked-in status. If your phone screen is locked, you will see a Proxy app widget pop up informing you of your checked-in status. To view and check the information you have shared with your organization, click on the widget to open the Proxy app.
4. However, if you fail to meet all the requirements for check-in set by your organization, the kiosk screen will display the information that is still necessary for you to provide.
5. In this situation, you will see a Proxy app widget on your phone screen informing you of the further steps needed in order to check-in. Click on the widget to open the Proxy app and view what information you still need to provide.
6. Once the necessary information has been provided, click the Check in button.