IMPORTANT: This is a two-step process. You must first add your users to the Global Dashboard. Once added, you will then import users into your Proxy Health Dashboard.
1. Add users to your Global Dashboard
You can add users individually or by .csv download. In both cases, you will be asked to add users to a Global Group.
TIP: Creating a group is not required, but will help you more quickly and easily import users into the Proxy Health Dashboard.
1. Click All People on the left menu.
2. On the All People page, click the All People button.
3. Follow the steps on the invite page.
4. Your invited users will receive an email letting them know that your organization has given them access to Proxy and send a link to download the Proxy ID app.
2. Import users into your Proxy Health Dashboard
You can import users to the Proxy Health Dashboard either by Group or individually.
IMPORTANT: You will only be able to import users who have already been added to the Global Dashboard.
1. Click Manage to open your Proxy Health Dashboard or use the Proxy Health link in the left menu.
2. On the Proxy Health Dashboard, click People in the left menu and then click Add People to Site button. You can add users individually or from a Group.
3. To import users individually, click Add People and start typing in the search box. Available users will populate. Select the user(s) and click Add xx people to Health site to confirm.
4. To import users by Group, click Add People from Groups and start typing in the search box. Available groups will populate. Select the group(s) and click Add people from xx groups to confirm.