1. To add a vaccine certificate and activate your Health Pass, click the Activate button on the Activate Health Pass card.
2. After reviewing the Health Pass related information in the next screen, click the Set Up button.
3. Click Vaccine certificate tab in the next screen.
4. Next, add a photograph of the front and back of your vaccine certificate. You can do this either via taking pictures with your phone camera or uploading the certificate images you may have already stored in your phone's Image Gallery. The photographs are only stored locally on your phone.
5. Confirm the photographs are readable and retake if necessary.
6. Select the date on which you received the vaccine. If it is a vaccine that requires more than one dose, pick the date on which you received the final dose.
7. Once done, your vaccine certificate will get added to your passes feed in the Proxy app where you will see your activated Health Pass.
8. On Android devices, you currently also are required to certify the validity of your vaccine certificate with your government-issued ID. Once you have certified your vaccine certificate, you will be able to access and check in to spaces that require a vaccine. Click the Certify button and start your verification session.
9. Select the issuing country of your government-issued ID.
10. Select the type of your government-issued ID.
11. Take photographs of your document as prompted. Please grant the app access to your phone camera and microphone - access to the microphone is required for extra verification, ensuring that real images are being taken.
12. When the processing of your information is complete, your Proxy app will inform you that your Health Pass is certified. Click the Continue button to go back to your passes feed where you will see your activated Health Pass.