1. To add a vaccine certificate and activate your Health Pass, click the Start button on the Add Health Pass card.
2. After reviewing the Health Pass related information in the next screen, click the Activate your Health Pass button.
3. Click the Vaccine certificate tab in the next screen.
4. Next, add a photograph of the front and back of your vaccine certificate. You can do this either via taking pictures with your phone camera or uploading the certificate images you may have already stored in your phone's Image Gallery. The photographs are only stored locally on your phone.
5. Confirm the photographs are readable and retake if necessary.
6. Select the date on which you received the vaccine. If it is a vaccine that requires more than one dose, pick the date on which you received the final dose.
7. Once done, your vaccine certificate will get added to your passes feed in the Proxy app. You will now see your activated Health Pass with "Vaccinated" printed on the pass.