1. To start the process, click the Vaccine certificate tab located within Health Pass in your Proxy app.
2. Next, upload a photograph of the front and back of your vaccine certificate. You can do this either via taking pictures with your phone camera or uploading the certificate images you may have already stored in your phone's Image Gallery.
3. Confirm the photos are readable and retake if necessary.
4. Select the date on which you received the vaccine. If it is a vaccine that requires more than one dose, pick the date on which you received the final dose.
5. Finally, certify that you have completed the vaccination process. Once you've certified your vaccine results, you will be able to access and check into spaces that require a vaccine.