1. To submit a health screen and activate your Health Pass, click the Activate button on the Activate Health Pass card.
2. After reviewing the Health Pass related information in the next screen, click the Set Up button.
3. Click Health screen tab in the next screen and confirm by click Start to begin the screening process. Please note that health screen results are valid only for 1 day and will expire at midnight every day.
4. Follow the prompts and answer the questions relating to testing, symptoms and possible exposure situations.
5. Submit your responses.
6. Finally, certify the validity of your health screen with your government-issued ID. Once you have certified your health screen, you will be able to access and check into spaces that require a health screen. Click the Certify button and start your verification session.
7. Select the issuing country of your government-issued ID.
8. Select the type of your government-issued ID.
9. Take photographs of your document as prompted. Please grant the app access to your phone camera and microphone - access to the microphone is required for extra verification, ensuring that real images are being taken.
10. When processing of your information is complete, your Proxy app will inform you that your Health Pass is certified. Click the Continue button to go back to your passes feed where you will see your activated Health Pass.
Depending on your answers, Health Pass will assign either a Low Risk or High Risk status to your account, as seen in examples below.
Results: Low Risk
Results: High Risk