1. To add a negative test result and activate your Health Pass, click the Start button on the Add Health Pass card.
2. After reviewing the Health Pass related information in the next screen, click the Activate your Health Pass button.
3. Click the Test result tab in the next screen.
4. In the next screen, add a photograph of your test result by either taking a photo with your phone or adding a stored one from your Image Gallery. If the image is blurry in any way, please click the Retake button and try again. The photographs are only stored locally on your phone.
5. Specify the date on which the test sample was taken.
6. Confirm you tested negative.
7. Once done, your negative test result will get added to your passes feed in the Proxy app where you will see your activated Health Pass with "Negative" printed over it.