Adding Your Test Result and Activating Your Health Pass
1. To add a test result and activate your Health Pass, click the Activate button on the Activate Health Pass card.
2. After reviewing the Health Pass related information in the next screen, click the Set Up button.
3. Click Test result tab in the next screen.
4. Start the process by clicking "Add Test Results" tab.
5. In the next screen, add a photograph of your test result by either taking a photo with your phone or uploading a stored one from your Image Gallery. If the image is blurry in any way, please click the Retake button and try again. The photographs are only stored locally on your phone.
6. Specify the date on which the test sample was taken and confirm the positive or negative result of your test.
7. Once done, your negative test result will get added to your passes feed in the Proxy app where you will see your activated Health Pass.
8. Additionally, on Android devices you need to certify the validity of your test result with your government-issued ID. Once you have certified your negative test result, you will be able to access and check into spaces that require a negative test result. Click the Certify button and start your verification session.
9. Select the issuing country of your government-issued ID.
10. Select the type of your government-issued ID.
11. Take photographs of your document as prompted. Please grant the app access to your phone camera and microphone - access to the microphone is required for extra verification, ensuring that real images are being taken.
12. When processing of your information is complete, your Proxy app will inform you that your Health Pass is certified. Click the Continue button to go back to your passes feed where you will see your activated Health Pass.