1. Download and install the Proxy Check-in app on your iPad. You can find the app in Apple's App Store here.
2. Click the Set Up button and review the onboarding information. Once done, click the Start button.
3. Select the Continue Without An Account button at the bottom of the screen and select your required criteria for check-in. For instance: a Government ID or various elements of Health Pass (such as vaccine certification, a negative Covid-19 test result or a completed health screen). Once you have selected the required check-in criteria, click Continue.
6. If you have selected Health Pass as one of the requirements for check-in, you will be asked to select Health Pass elements required for access. The available selection is of 2 types: Single requirement (where 1 of 3 available elements is selected) or Dual requirement (where 2 of 3 available elements are selected). Once done, click Continue.
7. If you select Negative status as one of your requirements, you can also edit the number of days that has elapsed since a user's Covid-19 test sample has been taken. Once done, click Continue.
8. Review and confirm your check-in requirements.
9. Next, enable Bluetooth on the iPad.
10. Finally, setup an admin password for the Check-in app and click Confirm. You will use the password later on to access the Settings menu. Once done, the main kiosk check-in screen will show up and the kiosk will activate. You're ready to go!
11. Settings menu: As the admin, you can use this menu to change the check-in requirements and customize the kiosk branding, messaging and color scheme. To access the menu, tap the kiosk screen and click the Settings button in the top right corner. This will prompt you to enter your previously set up password.
Please visit the Kiosk settings menu article for exploration of the features available.