1. Download and install the Proxy Check-in app on your iPad. You can find the app in Apple's App Store here.
2. Click the Set Up button and review the onboarding information. Once done, click the Start button.
3. Select your required criteria for check-in. These can be the following:
- Health screen.
- Negative test result.
Once done, click Continue.
4. If you have selected Negative test result as one of your requirements, click the Edit button to set the number of days that have elapsed since the user's Covid-19 test sample has been taken. Once done, click Continue.
5. Once you requirements for check-in are set, business account holders will have the opportunity to connect their check-in kiosk to their organization. To connect to your existing Proxy account, scan the Kiosk QR code generated by your Proxy Health Dashboard. For additional information on setting up a Proxy Check-in kiosk, please review our article Setting up kiosks on the Dashboard.
Once you've scanned the Kiosk QR code you will see a confirmation screen that the organization and kiosk have been connected. Click Continue.
6. Next, enable Bluetooth and permit the Check-in app to use it.
7. Finally, setup an admin password for the Check-in app. You will use the password later on to access the Settings menu. Once done, click Continue. The main kiosk check-in screen will show up and the kiosk will activate. You're ready to go!
8. Settings menu: As the admin, you can use this menu to change the check-in requirements and customize the kiosk branding, messaging and color scheme. To access the menu, tap anywhere on the kiosk screen. Once done, click the Settings cog icon in the bottom left corner. This will prompt you to enter your previously set up password.
Please visit the Kiosk settings menu article for exploration of the features available.